Trimble Field Inspector Solution - Overview
HANDHELD SOLUTION FOR UTILITY FIELD MAINTENANCE AND INSPECTION
The Trimble Field Inspector Solution is comprised of two major components:
- Trimble Field Inspector software for handhelds operates on specific Trimble handheld computers and allows field workers to use simple yet powerful forms to capture data in the field and transfer it automatically back to the office.
- Trimble Field Inspector Desktop software for centralized workflow, database, and device management on Microsoft Windows 7/Vista/XP computers. Desktop software users can design forms, incorporate workflow rules, connect data to external databases including GIS systems, post-process GNSS data from the field, and control multiple devices simply and seamlessly.
The solution operates on a range of Trimble Mapping and GIS handheld computers and integrates with existing utility back office systems, enabling seamless flow of data between field and office. With the post-processing capabilities of Trimble Field Inspector Desktop software, GNSS location data captured in the field can be further enhanced to decimeter level accuracy with specific Trimble handheld computers.
- Cost effective solution for utilities of all sizes
- Simple, intuitive, and easy-to-use handheld solution
- Automates a wide variety of utility field applications—from smart meter deployments to valve inspections
- Provides ability to post-process GNSS location data for accuracy as fine as one decimeter*
- Enables seamless flow of data between field and office
- Easily integrates with existing Esri ArcGIS geodatabases, ODBC databases, and other utility back office systems
- Offers configurable workflows to model current business processes
- Works with choice of Trimble handheld computers
- Integrates GPS, 1D and 2D barcode scanning, digital photos, digital sketches, and electronic signatures
- Standardizes field data collection and management
- Improves field worker productivity and reduces costs
For more information, please call +1 256 864 3400 or click here