Trimble Digital Fieldbook: Powerful and Easy-To-Use Field Software
The Trimble® Digital Fieldbook™ field software is available in two flavours:
Trimble Digital Fieldbook offers the following:
- Map view: View a survey in the Plan view to ensure all required points are measured.
- Background maps: View files (e.g., DXF files) and points for project visualization. Also, tap and hold to review items, or navigate to them directly from the map.
- Coordinate system support: Transfer grid coordinates in a local coordinate system to the software and use them to occupy points and to navigate on the map.
- Feature Code libraries: Improve quality control in the field and only collect valid codes.
- Survey data stored in job files: Review project details in the field. The related raw GPS (*.dat) files are automatically downloaded when the job file is transferred to Trimble Geomatics Office.
- Receiver configuration: View satellites using a sky plot view and manage GPS files stored in your receiver.
- Collect, view, and manage your GPS data efficiently in the field, and then transfer it in a Job file to the Trimble Business Center or Trimble Geomatics Office™ software for processing.
Trimble Digital Fieldbook is available in many languages: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Chinese, Korean, and Japanese.