The Trimble Data Transfer software transfers data from a range of devices to your PC. You can then import the data into the
Trimble Geomatics Office™,
Trimble Total Control™,
Trimble Business Center ,
GPS Pathfinder® Office software, or
Trimble Link™, or the
extension for ESRI ArcGIS Desktop software.
Devices that you can download data from include:
- Trimble Survey Controller
- Trimble Series 4000 and R/5000 receivers
- Trimble 3300
- Trimble 3600 (Elta, Geodimeter, TDS)
- Trimble 5600 (Elta, Geodimeter, TDS)
- Trimble Digital Fieldbook
- DiNi Digital Level
- Trimble Survey Pro
- All Mapping and GIS data collectors
- Nikon total stations (serial connections)
- Trimble Business Center
The Trimble Data Transfer software is free to download:
Additional Office Update Packages
Trimble Update Office Software packages for Trimble Access, Trimble Survey Controller and Trimble Digital Fieldbook controllers can be downloaded from here.
- To install/upgrade the Data Transfer software, from the download page, select a language and then click "Install Now".
- To install/upgrade the Data Transfer software, you require Microsoft Internet Explorer (version 4.0 or later) or Netscape Navigator version 4.0.
- Make sure that you upgrade the software in the same language as that of your previously installed software.
- It is recommended that you restart your computer after installing the Data Transfer software.
You must be an administrator in order to install the Data Transfer software.