Trimble Dredge Head Meter
The Trimble Dredge Head Meter integrates with Trimble HYDROpro software to improve the productivity of cutter suction and trailer hopper dredge types. Using compressed air to measure the head of water, the dredge head meter accurately determines the depth below surface of the underwater dredge head.
With this precise information in the cabin, the operator can determine exactly where material should be dredged or material should be placed - significantly reducing over- or under-dredging.
Features and Benefits
Specifications of the Trimble Dredge Head Meter
- Small display unit with LED display
- Low latency RS 232 output
- Rapid update - 5 Hz
- Outputs and displays in metric or imperial units (meters or feet)
- Requires a source of compressed air to operate
- Underwater installation consists of plastic hose pipe - easy to purchase
- Optimized with Trimble HYDROpro software