Trimble Cable Payout Meter
The Trimble Cable Payout Meter improves the productivity of underwater dredging and structure placement by accurately measuring the location of the load. Used with Trimble HYDROpro software and GNSS hardware on the crane, the cable payout meter reports precise bucket location information against the channel or seawall design to the operator in the cabin.
This precise information gives marine operators "eyes under water", enabling them to see exactly where material should be dredged or material should be placed. The operator can significantly reduce over- or under-dredging.
Features and Benefits
Specifications of the Trimble Cable Payout Meter
- Small display unit with LED display
- Low latency RS 232 output
- Rapid update - 5 Hz
- Simple, single push button for zero calibration
- Outputs and displays in metric or imperial units (meters or feet)
- Centimeter (inch) accuracy
- 100% sealed - marine quality stainless steel sensor
- Optimized with Trimble HYDROpro software