Trimble Marine GNSS receivers and antennas provide position accuracy to suit most marine construction applications - up to precise centimeter accuracy.
Trimble HYDROpro™ and SCS900 Site Controller Software offer workflows for all phases of on-shore and off-shore marine construction.
Learn how Trimble Marine Construction solutions have been successfully implemented for structure placement, dredging, piling and jetty construction, and rig positioning around the world.
Trimble Marine Construction
Trimble Marine Construction solutions represent Trimble's many years experience in positioning technology and the marine industry, and demonstrate our commitment to professionals working in marine construction projects and applications.
Site positioning systems hardware and software deliver the accuracy and reliability you need, and with their exceptional performance and our unsurpassed technical support, they provide total peace of mind.
Put Trimble Marine Solutions to Work for You
Trimble SPS marine systems meet the demands of a wide range of marine construction and hydrographic survey applications, including:
- Precise placement of structures such as breakwaters, bridges, caissons, piles, marina piers and coastal defenses
- Dredge vessel positioning
- Positioning and tracking of barges, tugs and other construction vessels
- Offshore rig positioning and anchor handling applications
- Hydrographic surveys for applications such as channel maintenance, dredging progress, environmental surveys, and bed erosion