2D Project Monitoring
3D Project Monitoring
The VisionLink™ solution from Trimble integrates site productivity, material quantities, and materials movement with asset and fleet management to give you a holistic view of your site so you can make the right decision at the right time. Centralizing and simplifying the management of on-site operations maximizes efficiency, raises productivity and lowers costs for your entire fleet.
- Know when and where your equipment is working
- Monitor asset utilization and minimize idle times to reduce equipment depreciation and eliminate unneccessary and costly fuel burn.
- Manage and make informed decisions about production efficiency.
- See continuously updated surface models based on machine activity.
- Scheduled reporting of business-critical information like volume and quality assurance data for easier and more accurate billing, inspections and project progress.
VisionLink allows you to quickly and easily view all of your equipment, regardless of make, in a secure, web-based application.
- See where your equipment is, bill it to the correct project, and locate it for pickup, maintenance or refueling.
- Use site boundaries to create triggers for theft mitigation, inappropriate machine use and compliance with avoidance zones.
- Monitor machine hours to plan and manage equipment maintenance and decrease equipment depreciation costs.
- Minimize idle time to help with fuel economy, and identify equipment that would be better utilized on other sites to reduce costs and increase efficiency.
- Integrate report data into ERP or project management applications to automate data sharing and ensure accuracy.
- Required for all VisionLink subscription plans.
Rapid Reporting Plan
- Receive reports every 10 minutes containing 1-minute interval data for dispatch, delivery and haul monitoring applications.
- Reduce owning and operating costs with visibility to estimated fuel usage.
- Compare working day hours, runtime hours, and working versus idle time to improve equipment utilization and increase productivity.
Includes VisionLink Mobile
- Included in your subscription plan.
- View fleet and asset information in the field on your smartphone or tablet.
- Locate assets, monitor utilization and service due, and view asset alerts.
2D Project Monitoring Subscription Plan
- Monitor cycle times and load counts to track actuals against planned and monitor job site productivity.
- Track materials movement to remove contaminated materials from the site, and use structural and non-structural materials in the correct site location.
- Rectify problems in a timely manner and estimate completion times more accurately to keep jobs on schedule.
- View individual machine performance or aggregate fleet data to see an entire site at a glance. Maintain production schedules by monitoring productivity against plan and making decisions in near real-time.
- Customize the dashboard and only see information that is important to you.
Includes VisionLink Mobile
- Production supervisors take the power of VisionLink to the field.
- Included in your 2D Project Monitoring subscription plan.
- View 2D Project Monitoring data in the field on your iPhone or iPad.
- See average site loads, volumes, haul distances and idle times, or drill down to individual assets to compare production rates between assets.
3D Project Monitoring Subscription Plan
Earthmoving and Grading
- Continuously monitor and record 3D earthmoving, grading and finishing operations throughout the life of the project, and use the information to make timely decisions regarding equipment use and deployment
- Create near real-time 3D surface model, elevation and cut and fill maps to show progress towards completion, eliminate drive time to the site and ensure you have the most current information
- Accurately capture all work completed including over-excavation and backfill, overfill or surcharge, and cut back operations so you get paid for the extra work you do
- Continuously monitor pass counts and compaction meter values over the entire area of compaction and on all material layers to improve testing success, reduce rework and lower ongoing maintenance costs
- Reduce over-compaction to optimize fuel use and machine time, and increase the finished surface quality
- Ensure uniform lift thicknesses and consistent compaction pass counts and meter values to increase the surface quality and operational life
- Monitor temperature maps for asphalt compactors fitted with temperature sensors to ensure compaction per the temperature range specified on the project
Includes VisionLink Mobile
- Included in your 3D Project Monitoring subscription plan.
- View 3D Project Monitoring data in the field on your iPhone or iPad.
- Quickly view aggregated cut/fill maps or compaction coverage and pass count maps to improve quality and decrease cycle times.
- Requires the Trimble SNM940 Connected Site Gateway
- Requires a Trimble or Cat® AccuGrade™ GCS900 Grade Control System, or a Trimble or Cat AccuGrade CCS900 Compaction Control System
- Includes VisionLink Asset and Fleet Management and Connected Machine subscription plans
Equip all your assets with reliable and proven Trimble GPS hardware that works with VisionLink to provide real-time fleet and asset information.
Rugged, upgradeable device connects