Features & Benefits
Trimble TSC3 Controller
The Trimble TSC3 Controller is a rugged and flexible handheld data collector that comes standard with Trimble SCS900 Site Controller Software for site measurement, stakeout, and grade checking operations. Using this combination of rugged hardware and targeted software gives supervisors, foremen, grade checkers and site engineers total control of site operations.
Rugged, Durable Design
The Trimble TSC3 is water and dust resistant to withstand the toughest weather and jobsite conditions. The controller's display is designed for operation in all light conditions whether at night or in the bright sunshine. And it operates in temperatures ranging from -30 C to +60 C (-22 F to 140 F).
The Trimble TSC3 controller is designed to operate with all Trimble Site Positioning Systems, including the SPS882 GNSS Smart Antenna, SPS852 GNSS Modular Receiver, and SPS series total stations. Integrated Bluetooth wireless technology delivers cable-free communication between the TSC3 and Trimble GNSS Receivers. The integrated 2.4GHz radio provides an ergonomic solution to total station measurement, further eliminating components and cables from the rod.
As part of the Trimble Connected Construction Site, the TSC3 comes standard with integrated 3G modem and 802.11 WiFi capability for instant network access wherever a wireless network is available. This integrated connectivity provides the ability to rapidly send and retrieve data and additionally send/receive email without the need for additional components or plug-in cards.
Trimble Remote Assistant
Job crews can initiate a Trimble Remote Assistant session on their Trimble TSC3 Controller to clarify work orders, confirm design file versions and update software modules without leaving the job site.
- Extra-large 4.2 inch, high-resolution LCD touchscreen display and alphanumeric keypad make it easy and fast to enter data
- Integrated 3G modem gives instant access to the Internet for receiving base station corrections, emailing and synching files with the Connected Community
- Integrated GPS and 5MP camera allow you to collect site information for documentation and quality control
- Bluetooth capability eliminates the need for cables
- Optional 2.4 GHz radio gives it flexibility for GNSS or total station operations
- Built Trimble rugged so it will stand up to the harshest jobsite conditions
- Comes pre-installed with Trimble SCS900 Site Controller Software
- Enabled for Trimble Remote Assistant real-time training and remote technical support
Trimble SCS900 Site Controller support