Features and Benefits
Trimble SPS555H Modular Add-on GNSS Receiver
The Trimble® SPS555H Modular Add-on GNSS Receiver provides exact heading information for construction projects that require precise orientation of a structure, vehicle, or vessel.
The SPS555H can be paired with the Trimble SPS855 Modular GNSS Receiver.
Features & Benefits
The SPS555H Modular Add-on GNSS Receiver offers numerous features and benefits for contractors involved in marine construction, including those listed below:
- No moving parts ensures service-free operation compared to a mechanical gyro compass
- Continuous precise operation even when primary GNSS is not receiving satellite corrections for reduced downtime and increased productivity
- Can be paired with another Trimble SPS855 GNSS receiver for added flexibility and reduced costs
- Dual Site Positioning System GNSS receiver mounting bracket, interconnecting cable and antenna included for a compact, rugged system
- Dredging and marine piling
- Land drilling and piling rigs
- Oil rig positioning
- Rock dumping for sub-sea pipeline construction
- Harbor construction