Trimble CB450 Control Box
The Trimble® CB450 Control Box is a rugged LCD display for use with the Trimble GCS900 Grade Control System on dozers, graders, excavators, and compactors.
Designed for use in harsh construction environments, the CB450 gives the operator a full-color graphical display with integrated lightbars for easy viewing and guidance to grade.The Trimble CB450 enhances the operator experience with full graphical display profile information, grade guidance, and warnings. Adjustable brightness capability and viewing angle accommodate different operational lighting conditions, while reducing operator fatigue and errors.
Four integrated LED lightbars make it simple to monitor grade guidance information while also viewing conditions on the site. Without external lightbars, the CB450 also simplifies installation and portability between machines.
Using any USB memory stick, the user can easily load files and firmware to the control box. File transfer and archiving rules prevent operators from accidently deleting or overwriting files on the CB450.
Applications Uses for the CB450 Control Box
The Trimble CB450 Control Box is the smaller, more economical in=cab display of the Trimble GCS900 3D Grade Control System and Trimble CCS900 Compaction Control System.
It is available on the following Trimble GCS900 machine types:
- Pull-type Scrapers
- Soil Compactors
- Asphalt Compactors
It is also the in-cab display for the Trimble GCSFlex Grade Control System for excavators.
Specifications of the CB450 Control Box
The Trimble CB450 comes equipped with the following standard specifications:
- 4.3" full color LCD display with adjustable backlight controls
- Audible tones for real-time grade guidance or warnings and alerts. Volume can be adjusted to suit individual operator preference
- Four LED lightbars provide grade guidance at a glance or in the operator's peripheral field of view. Brightness adjusts for ambient lighting conditions
- Environmentally-sealed High Speed USB port
- High speed processor with low power consumption to ensure reliable field operation and performance