The Spectra Precision® Laser MC50 machine control laser receiver is a rugged, electronic receiver that detects both visible and invisible beams.
The MC50 is designed to be installed with a Spectra Precision Laser Control Box for automatic control on certain grading machines. Power to the MC50 receiver comes from the control box, which is connected to the machine's power.
The receiver does not have any on-board switches. Instead, settings are made at the control box. A mini built-in LED display provides blade location relative to grade, as well as high, low, and lost beam indications.
Key Features and Benefits
- 360-degree reception eliminates blind spots so work can be done in any direction from the laser
- Mini LED display aids in setup and provides blade location relative to grade
- Mounting knobs/clamps increases ease of setup, adjustment, and removal
- Housing, commercial, industrial pads
- Sports fields
- General construction grade control