Rugged Single Control Box for Spectra Precision Laser Automated Grade Control Systems
An economical choice, the Spectra Precision Laser CB20 Single Control Box controls the lift of a blade using proportional time (PT) control output for manpower and material savings. The CB20 Control Box is only used with the Spectra Precision Laser LR30 Laser Receiver.
- Cab-mounted, automatic control of lift of blade or attachment.
- Performs simple elevation display to more complex grading jobs requiring automatic elevation blade control.
- Switch from automatic to manual control with the quick flip of one switch.
- Super-bright LED grade displays relay blade position to grade in any lighting condition for maximum productivity.
- Used with Spectra Precision Laser LR30 Grade Display Receiver.
Used on small dozers and compact machines
- Skid-steer loaders with attachments such as dozer blade, grader blade, box blade, loader bucket for automatic control requiring lift control
- PT Hydraulic valves