Trimble 5605 Robotic Total Station
The Trimble® 5605 Robotic Total Station, used with the Trimble LM80 Layout Manager, offers a rugged, feature-packed solution that lets contractors take control of their construction layout. Robotic operation lets you perform layout tasks significantly more efficiently than conventional mechanical systems, with one less person for increased productivity and improved personnel management.
- Application programs let you set up anywhere faster and perform all jobsite layout and measurement tasks yourself for maximum flexibility and cost savings
- Easy-to-follow Trimble LM80 Layout Manager user interface shortens learning curve and speeds operation.
- Work from control points or offset points located anywhere on the jobsite yourself to minimize time.
- Data storage and built-in checks for all layout eliminate mistakes.
- Excellent compensated angle and distance measurement accuracy
- Rugged design withstands harsh jobsite conditions and reduces repair costs.
- Layout of control points on or offset to construction lines
- Checking or tying into property boundaries
- Layout of excavation lines
- Layout of concrete forms and anchor bolts
- As-built checks
- Layout of control lines on concrete pad for subcontractor use
- Light topographical measurements for cut/fill balance