TerraGo Technologies delivers software solutions that enable greater access and application of maps, images, and other spatial information in enterprises where location-based information is important to productivity and cost containment.
The full suite of TerraGo software helps organizations provide geospatial collaboration capabilities to:
- Anyone: Designed specifically for non-GIS professionals; leverages ubiquitous Adobe PDF and Reader technologies
- Anywhere: Integrated solution across mobile, desktop, and web-based users in a connected or disconnected environment
- Anytime: On-demand access to geospatial assets and real-time data capture
- Any source: Optimize and transform any data source from disparate systems into a geo-referenced asset for portability and performance
- Any purpose: Compose business/mission-specific geospatial applications to optimize unique business processes
Leveraging the advanced capabilities of the Trimble devices, TerraGo Mobile software ensures organizations are able to equip field personnel with unique, geo-referenced maps and images that can be used as the basis for data collection and collaboration.
TerraGo Solution Set:
TerraGo Publisher Suite® allows organizations to consume data from any source and create a geo-enabled PDF, also known as a GeoPDF®. Publisher works seamlessly with GIS systems from the leading vendors, including ESRI, ERDAS, Intergraph, and BAE Systems. It also incorporates critical geo-registered functionality and file compression to extend the widespread dissemination of location-intelligence data.
TerraGo Composer Suite® enables an organization to take multiple forms of data, such as a geo-enabled PDF, KML/Google feeds, vector data from the GIS system of record, or even raster data, and add business context and workflows. Users can make annotations, add markups, and even attach files and forms to improve efficiencies of their field personnel. By combining this information with organization-specific data and processes, applications such as map/mission books and site inspection plans can be easily created.
TerraGo Collaboration Suite® contains an integrated suite of applications that help organizations consume and collaborate with spatial information across the web, mobile, and desktop environments. More specifically, TerraGo Mobile software leverages the advanced capabilities of the Trimble devices to enable organizations to equip field personnel with unique, geo-referenced maps and images that can be used as the basis for data collection and collaboration.