Grade Control Systems
By adding automated grade control systems to your leveling or drainage equipment, you can improve your productivity and accuracy by up to 50%. Trimble provides a wide range of agriculture grade control systems to fit your water management application and budget.
Locate a Reseller
AG GCS100 Grade Control System
An economical grade control system delivering excellent performance in long range applications with adverse environmental conditions.
- Designed for vehicles pulling scrapers or drainage machines requiring connection with a PT valve
- Operates with a single rigid mast
- Configures with the CB40 control box and the LR40 laser receiver
AG GCS200 Grade Control System
A mid-level grade control system that includes a digital elevation display.
- Designed for vehicles with PT valves
- Operates with a dual rigid mast or single electric mast
- Offers survey and control modes
- Configures with the CB60 control box and the LR410 laser receive
AG GCS300/400 Grade Control System
Advanced grade control systems offering multiple capabilities to growers or water management contractors.
- Connects to almost all machine types and works with external control valves
- Offers control, survey, and indicate modes
- Operates with single or dual electric masts or survey configurations
- Configures with the CB415 control box and your choice of the LR410 or SR300 laser receiver