Total Performance in Servo, Autolock and Robotic Technology
The Trimble® S6 Total Station provides the power and flexibility required by today's surveying professionals.
Trimble VISION Video-Assisted Control
Now available with Trimble VISION™ technology, the Trimble S6 Total Station enables surveyors to remotely see and measure through a live video feed from the instrument on their data controller.
- See everything the instrument sees without a trip back to the office.
- Select targets with just a tap of the controller screen.
- Measurements are drawn to the video image, so you can be certain to never miss a shot you need.
MagDrive Servo Technology
The Trimble S6 Total Station redefines surveying instrument performance with unsurpassed integration of servos, angle sensors and measurement technology.
- Advanced error compensation provides fast, accurate measurement.
- Capable of changing face at lightning speed and turning 115 degrees per second
Trimble SurePoint Technology
Trimble SurePoint provides automatic compensation for minor movements from wind, weather, and sinkage.
Ensures accurate pointing and measurement every time.
Reduce aiming error.