Through advanced Trimble 360 tracking technology and a comprehensive set of communication options integrated into a flexible system design, this integrated GNSS system delivers industry-leading performance in a rugged, compact unit.
Trimble 360 Receiver Technology:
Supports signals from all existing and planned GNSS constellations and augmentation systems. It is now possible for surveyors to expand the reach of their GNSS rovers into areas that were previously too obscured, such as under trees and in dense urban areas.
Flexible System Design:
- Two integrated Trimble Maxwell 6 chips
- 440 GNSS channels
- Capable to tracking satellite systems including GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou(COMPASS), and QZSS
- CMRx communications protocol gives you the most reliable positioning performance
Combines the most comprehensive feature set into an integrated and flexible system design for demanding surveying applications.
- Connect directly to the controller
- Receive RTK network connections
- Connect to the Internet
- Built-in UHF Radio
- Internal NTRIP castor