The new rugged Trimble GeoExplorer GeoXR Network Rover is a purpose-built complete solution designed to make both high-accuracy surveying and handheld point measurement easier, more efficient, and more flexible.
- Combines the functionality for high-accuracy field work with the flexibility and convenience of handheld positioning
- Can be used mounted on a survey rod w/ external antenna for survey grade accuracy
- Serves as a network rover when connected to Trimble VRS technology
- Switch to the integrated antenna and it becomes a solution for handheld point measurement
- Integrated cellular modem allows continuous network and internet access for web-based services
- Wireless connectivity options including cellular and Wi-Fi technology
- Includes a 5 megapixel autofocus camera with geo-tagging capability