The Trimble R10 GNSS System now allows surveyors to measure points that are inaccessible with other GNSS surveying systems.
The Trimble R10 now holds the latest evolution of Trimble SurePointTM technology, including automatic compensation for up to 15 degrees of pole tilt. Now the surveyor can measure in more places, reduce occupation time and record faster and safer measurements than ever before, with 100 percent data traceability.
- Reach formerly inaccessible points: get the tip of the survey pole into tight corners and other points that are inaccessible with a vertical survey pole
- Faster workflow: Less time per point is required to collect data, because the pole doesn’t have to be exactly 90 degrees and the 100 percent measurement accuracy report ensures confidence
- Safer for the surveyor: pay attention to nearby traffic or heavy machinery rather than having to concentrate on holding the pole plumb
- 100% traceable data: readings from both the tilt and compass sensors are stored with every point and flow through to the office for complete visibility and confidence in the measurement results
The Trimble R10 also includes support for the Trimble CenterPoint™ RTX™ service, for RTK-level precision anywhere without the need for base station or VRS network. Enjoy the Trimble R10 GNSS system, including the key technologies of Trimble xFill TM, Trimble HD-GNSS, Trimble 360 and Trimble SurePoint, together with the Trimble Access field software and the Trimble Business Center office software for the most advanced GNSS surveying system on the market.
All the new features for the Trimble R10 are supported with a free Firmware upgrade available in Q4 2013.
FULL TILT COMPENSATION – Rapid, Accurate Measurement even in tough environments
Surveyors are often sent out to collect data in environments where getting the point means getting in a tough spot. Climbing down into culverts, dodging heavy equipment, accessing points on a slope . . . the surveyor who can access and collect a point without having to concentrate on maintaining a consistent 90 degree angle is a surveyor who can work faster and more safely.
The R10 now allows for complete accuracy with a pole tilt off by as much as 15° so the surveyor can quickly collect and move on from point to point while having the freedom to pay closer attention to the surroundings, including traffic.
RTK Level Precision Anywhere
Trimble CenterPoint RTX delivers RTK level precision anywhere in the world without the use of a local base station or Trimble VRSTM Network. Survey using satellite-delivered CenterPoint RTX corrections in areas where terrestrial based corrections are not available. When surveying over a great distance in a remote area, such as a pipeline or utility right of way, CenterPoint RTX eliminates the need to continuously move base station or maintain connections to cell coverage.
The Trimble R10 GNSS System goes beyond comprehensive GNSS support with new technologies including:
Trimble HD-GNSS Processing Engine:
Introducing a new generation of core positioning technology that provides a more accurate assessment of error estimates and allows surveyors to collect measurements with confidence while reducing occupation time.
- Transcends traditional fixed/float techniques
- Markedly reduced convergence times
- High position and precision reliability
Trimble SurePoint Technology:
Provides users with faster measurements, increased accuracy and greater quality.
- Electronic Bubble - allows all measurement information to be displayed in one place
- The eBubble clearly indicates when the poll is plumb and accurate measurement is possible
- Data Traceability as insurance that all of your data is traceable
Trimble 360 Receiver Technology:
Supports signals from all existing and planned GNSS constellations and augmentation systems. It is now possible for surveyors to expand the reach of their GNSS rovers into areas that were previously too obscured, such as under trees and in dense urban areas.
- Two integrated Trimble Maxwell 6 chips
- 440 GNSS channels
- Capable to tracking satellite systems including GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou(COMPASS), and QZSS
- CMRx communications protocol gives you the most reliable positioning performance
Trimble xFill Technology:
Powered by Trimble RTK technology, Trimble xFill allows for more continuous surveying with less downtime.
- Leverages a worldwide network of Trimble GNSS reference stations to deliver position information via geostationary satellites.
- Seamlessly “fills in” for RTK or VRS corrections during temporary outages such as radio black spots