Trimble Access Services include:
Designed for Demanding Customer Requirements
- Simplified Setup. A new streamlined interface lets you get your organization ready to go in just minutes.
- File Conversions. Convert files from an older version of Trimble Access or Survey Controller.
- Data Processing. Simplify your post processing. Upload Trimble GNSS data files or RINEX files without the need for conversion, check and modify details using a user friendly interface and then submit the file to your chosen service.
- GNSS Forecast. Enter the time and place, and the GNSS forecast tool will show you the number of satellites and ionospheric conditions that will be available. It can predict availability for GPS, Galileo, and Glonass satellite navigation systems.
- Local Trimble Access Installer. Create an installer executable that you can run on your PC without the need for an internet connection.
- AccessSync. This cloud-based file transfer service saves time on the job by ensuring everyone on a project is accessing the most up to date job data.
- Trimble Connected Community. The Trimble Connected Community (TCC) provides the power behind Trimble Access Services. The Connected Community service enables your business to manage and share information via your own unique web site. To find out more about the Trimble Connected Community GO HERE.
Trimble Access Services and the Trimble Connected Community are ideal for survey companies:
- With internet connectivity in the office and (at least sometimes) field
- Who want the latest technology and tools to help manage and streamline their work flow
- Who want to improve efficiency by connecting the field and office
- Who want to improve intercompany/intracompany communication and visibility into organizational activity
- Who need to manage multiple data collectors with ease
Registration is simple, free and takes just minutes to setup. Just go to http://my.trimbleaccess.com to start using Trimble Access Services today!