Positions from Pictures
The Trimble V10 Imaging Rover with Trimble VISION™ technology is an integrated camera system that precisely captures 360-degree digital panoramas for efficient visual documentation and measurement of the surrounding environment. As a complete system solution, the Trimble V10 enables you to capture more critical information that can be transformed into enhanced, rich geospatial deliverables. With the Trimble V10, a picture is worth a thousand points.
Rapid Data Capture – Trimble VISION at the rod
The Trimble V10 featuring Trimble VISION technology allows you to capture a 60 MP panorama image with the simple push of a button.
Capture Everything Now, Measure Later
- A total of 12 calibrated cameras – seven panorama and five downward-looking – provide complete site documentation that can be used to make photogrammetric measurements.
- Capture panoramas, review images and store observations using Trimble Access field software
Avoid site rework and benefit from increased quality control and data validation by capturing data now and measuring later.
Seamless Integration with GNSS and Total Stations
- In the field, use the V10 visually observe and capture the entire job site
- In the office, Trimble Business Center offers close-range photogrammetry tools to perform survey-grade measurement of imaged features and prepare rich deliverables
Easily associate your collected images with positions to generate a highly accurate geospatial dataset or capture GNSS and total station data.
- Integrates seamlessly with the Trimble R10 GNSS receiver or Trimble S-Series total station