The easy to follow workflow for Tunneling applications guides you through tasks such as marking areas of under - and overcut with the laser pointer of a Trimble S8 total station. The graphical interface provides a clear view of as-designed versus as-built conditions.
Define your tunnel
Stakeout and Positioning
- Key in the tunnel components or import a definition from a LandXML file
- Define the tunnel components and define set-out positions typically used for placing bolt holes
- Review the tunnel before going underground
Survey a tunnel:
Position machinery, typically a drilling rig, relative to the tunnel.
- Auto scan cross sections including options to manually measure and delete points.
- Set out pre-defined positions.
Output and Reports
You can review:
- The surveyed tunnel including the auto scanned and manually measured points.
- Set out points
- You can generate reports for your surveyed tunnel while in the field. Use these reports to check data in the field, or to transfer from the field to your client or to the office for further processing with the office software.
Movie - Episode 1: "The Road Show"
Movie - Episode 2: "On the Edge"
SurveySense Webinar: See Trimble Access in Action