Affordable, entry-level correction service built on Trimble's exclusive RTX technology, delivering sub-meter, repeatable accuracy worldwide.
- Availability: Worldwide
- Entry Level Accuracy: Provides < 1 m (39") accuracy*
- Ideal for Mapping and GIS: general utility infrastructure, environmental management, road works and park management
- Ideal for Agriculture: Suitable for precision farming applications that require sub-meter accuracy, such as broadacre applications, spraying, etc.
- The MMX-070 display can also be removed from the cab and used with ViewPoint RTX™ for mapping and scouting applications.
- Quick Initialization: Converges to full accuracy in less than 5 minutes**
- Multi-Constellation Support: GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou and QZSS enabled***
- More uptime: Continue working through correction signal interruptions for up to 200 seconds
- No base station required: No longer worry about losing radio signal connectivity since a base station is not required for Trimble RTX-based correction services
- Cost effective: No additional data or cellular plans required
* All horizontal accuracy specifications are based on in-field performance 95% of the time.
*** Dependent on receiver capabilities and region.
Dependent on receiver capabilities and user's geographic location.
Agriculture: The MMX-070 display with the Trimble R1
Survey and Geospatial: Trimble R2
Mapping and GIS: Trimble Geo7X, Trimble R1, Trimble R2
Mining: Trimble R1, Trimble R2
Oil, Gas and Chemical: Trimble R1, Trimble R2
Other: Trimble PG200, Trimble Leap
The Trimble R1 GNSS receiver can also receive ViewPoint RTX™ corrections via satellite delivery.
ViewPoint RTX™ delivered via cellular is available worldwide.
Trimble ViewPoint RTX™ correction service is powered by Trimble RTX™ technology. ViewPoint RTX leverages real-time data from a global tracking station network along with innovative positioning and compression algorithms to compute and relay satellite orbit, satellite clock, and other system adjustments to the receiver, resulting in the real time high accuracies. These adjustments are transmitted to the receiver via satellite (where coverage is available) and via IP (Internet Protocol) worldwide.
Trimble RTX correction streams are delivered directly to your Trimble receiver via a cellular link; allowing you to calculate your position. To receive the correction messages, a receiver that has cellular connectivity (or connected to a device that has cellular connectivity) is required.
When turned on, your receiver tracks the Trimble RTX (L-band) satellite as well as every other satellite in its field of view (including GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou and QZSS). From the L-band satellite, you will receive the Trmble RTX correction stream that allows you to calculate your position in real time.