FieldPoint RTX™, provides decimeter level accuracy at 20 cm (8") via satellite or cellular. No other competing satellite delivered correction service performs better.
- Availability: Worldwide
- High Accuracy: Provides 20 cm (8") horizontal accuracy*
- Quick initialization: FieldPoint RTX converges to full accuracy in less than 15 minutes worldwide. In select regions full accuracy can be reached in less than 5 minutes**, see coverage map for details
- Multi-constellation support: GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou and QZSS enabled
- More uptime: Continue working through correction signal interruptions for up to 200 seconds
- No base station required: No longer worry about losing radio signal connectivity since a base station is not required for Trimble RTX-based correction services
- Cost Effective: No additional data or cellular plans required
* All horizontal accuracy specifications are based on in-field performance 95% of the time.
** Receiver convergence time varies based on GNSS constellation health, level of multipath, and proximity to obstructions such as large trees and buildings. See Satellite coverage map for regional availability of < 5 minute initialization.
Dependent on receiver capabilities and user’s geographic location.
Survey and Geospatial: Trimble R2 GNSS receiver, Spectra Precision SP60
Mapping and GIS: Trimble R2 GNSS receiver, Trimble Geo 7X handheld, Spectra Precision SP60
Other: Consult your local reseller or Trimble Customer Care
Trimble FieldPoint RTX™ Standard is available via satellite in North America, South America, most of Europe, Russia and the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS), Africa, Asia and Australasia.
FieldPoint RTX, < 5 Minute Initialization is currently available via satellite or IP/cellular throughout much of Western and Central Europe.
FieldPoint RTX delivered via cellular is available worldwide.
Trimble® FieldPoint RTX™ correction service is powered by Trimble RTX technology. FieldPoint RTX leverages real-time data from a global tracking station network along with innovative positioning and compression algorithms to compute and relay satellite orbit, satellite clock, and other system adjustments to the receiver, resulting in the real time high accuracies. These adjustments are transmitted to the receiver via satellite (where coverage is available) and via IP (Internet Protocol) worldwide.
Trimble RTX correction streams are delivered directly to your Trimble receiver via a cellular link; allowing you to calculate your position. To receive the correction messages, a receiver that has cellular connectively (or connected to a device that has cellular connectivity) is required.
When turned on, your receiver tracks the Trimble RTX (L-band) satellite as well as every other satellite in its field of view (including GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou and QZSS). From the L-band satellite, you will receive the Trimble RTX correction stream that allows you to calculate your position in real time.