The Juno T41 G supports the GPS L1 band, along with offering reliable performance in reduced signal environments. In addition, the T41 G models are multi-GNSS engines; software configuration can enable GNSS or QZSS, as well as GPS.
Workers who have to move from place to place to collect GPS data won’t have to waste time waiting for a warm-up: the Juno T41 G boasts an average cold start of less than 33 seconds, and an Assisted-GPS start of less than 3 seconds.
The Juno T41 G is designed to work optimally with Trimble Positioning Services VRS.
Juno T41 G: Real-Time Enhanced GPS: Accuracy 1-2 M in Real Time
- 1-2 meter Real-time accuracy with no post-processing or subscription fees required
- Trimble Positioning Services VRS Capable
- Supports GPS L1 band
- Raw Data Output available for post-processing applications
- Average cold start < 33 seconds; Average Warm Start < 6 seconds
- Reliable performance in reduced signal environments