Trimble® InSphere™ Equipment Manager allows geospatial enterprises to unify management of all assets across the organization for improved efficiency and asset management. As the complete and central application for your equipment information, Trimble InSphere Equipment Manager ensures you only have to look in one place for the equipment information you need.
Equipment Manager is part of Trimble InSphere, a cloud-based platform of software, data and services to streamline workflows for geospatial enterprises. Trimble InSphere gives you the tools and insight to streamline your workflows and simplify access to the information you need.
KEEP TRACK OF EQUIPMENT LOCATION
- Skip the spreadsheets and save time trying to locate equipment
- Get a complete overview of your equipment’s positions in map and list views
- Take advantage of available equipment by viewing which devices are nearby, which are available, and which haven’t been used recently
PROTECT AGAINST LOSS, THEFT, OR ABUSE WITH LOCATE2PROTECT
- Remotely monitor the location of your L2P-enabled instrument from the web 24/7
- Receive alerts if your L2P-enabled instrument enters or leaves a defined geofenced area
- Receive alerts when your instrument experiences significant shock or abuse
STAY CURRENT WITH REQUIRED UPDATES AND MAINTENANCE
- Ensure equipment is on the latest firmware and software versions for consistency in workflows and compatibility with other devices.
- Receive alerts when new software updates are available and for warranty expiration information so you can stay protected and avoid costly repairs
Protect Against Loss, Theft, or Abuse
With Locate2Protect (L2P) technology, Equipment Manager lets you protect your Trimble S-Series total station
via real-time asset tracking:
- Real-Time Locate: Know exactly where your instrument is at any given time. Your Trimble S-Series total station is equipped with a telematics-based communication module that offers real-time location tracking.
- Remote Monitoring 24/7: View your equipment’s location on a map in Equipment Manager and monitor it 24/7, conveniently from the web.
- Geofenced Alerts: Receive alerts if your instrument enters or leaves a geofenced area.
- Significant shock or abuse alerts: Receive alerts when your instrument experiences heavy shock or abuse. Your instrument has a built-in accelerometer that reports on impacts exceeding certain thresholds.
- View Positions History: See a history of your device’s locations to track where it has been.