You've invested in having the best, most accurate tools to perform your work. Make sure you're managing the tools your business depends on.
Trimble AllTrak™ Cloud is an equipment management application that helps you monitor your assets, see who is responsible for them, and check if the equipment is available to be assigned to another job.
Trimble AllTrak Select is a service that allows everyone to track the location of any equipment that communicates with a data controller running Trimble Access™ software or any total station using an active Trimble L2P module.
Keep Track of Equipment Location
Provide Valuable Equipment Information
- Skip the spreadsheets and save time trying to locate equipment
- Get a complete overview of your equipment’s positions in map and list views
- Take advantage of available equipment by viewing which devices are nearby, which are available, and which haven’t been used recently
Protect Against Loss, Theft, or Abuse with L2P
- Let field crews double check their vehicle’s contents before they leave the office or jobsite
- Ensure that equipment is properly serviced, so it works when you need it
- Create custom reports for any demand
- Monitor the location of your L2P-enabled or Trimble Access connected instruments from the web
- Receive alerts if your L2P-enabled instrument enters or leaves a defined geofenced area
- Receive alerts when your instrument experiences significant shock or abuse
Protect Against Loss, Theft, or Abuse
With L2P technology, Equipment Manager lets you protect your Trimble S-Series total station via real-time asset tracking:
- Real-Time Locate: Know exactly where your instrument is at any given time. Your Trimble S-Series total station is equipped with a telematics-based communication module that offers real-time location tracking.
- Remote Monitoring 24/7: View your equipment’s location on a map in Equipment Manager and monitor it 24/7, conveniently from the web.
- Geofenced Alerts: Receive alerts if your instrument enters or leaves a geofenced area.
- Significant shock or abuse alerts: Receive alerts when your instrument experiences heavy shock or abuse. Your instrument has a built-in accelerometer that reports on impacts exceeding certain thresholds.
- View Positions History: See a history of your device's locations to track where it has been.