Reduce Fuel Costs
Reduce Fuel Costs
If you have a fleet of field service vehicles, you face the ongoing concern of keeping down operating costs—especially fuel costs. Challenges include ever-increasing fuel prices, as well as excess fuel consumption from unauthorized vehicle use, excessive speeding or idling, or inefficient engine operation.
Trimble Field Service Management solutions can help your company cut excess fuel use and lower operating costs through a number of fuel-reducing features.
Get More Information
- Decrease vehicle idling times by 50-90% (.75 hour idling equals .75 gallon or 3 liters of fuel)
- Reduce mileage by 10-30% through route optimization and improved driving directions
- Improve vehicle maintenance scheduling and performance
- Discover and reduce fuel fraud
- Improve MPG/KPG by 10-20% by curbing fuel wasting behavior such as speeding
- Reduce unauthorized vehicle use
To learn about how our solutions have helped other field service companies, read our customer case studies.
To learn more about Fleet Management hear what Joyce Tam, Director of Product Marketing, has to say in this short video.
Trimble GeoManager Fleet Management helps fleet managers make intelligent decisions using real-time fleet status information.
Trimble GeoManager Work Management provides dispatchers and managers visibility into work schedules and mobile worker activities.
Protect your drivers and reduce the risk to your business by using safety alerts and scorecards when your drivers are in the field.
|For more information about how Trimble Field Service Management solutions can improve your mobile workers productivity, safety and customer service, request a demo, send an email or contact our global sales representatives.