Trimble's Small Business Program (SBP) is comprised of 8 core components.
- Program Core - The program infrastructure: Staffing and support Team and Program Components
- Strategic Plan - The SBP plan for accomplishing specific objectives in a given year
- Management Participation - The SBP has full executive management support and participation
- Customer Requirements - SB requirements generated by Trimble customers
- Small Business Goals - SBP sets subcontracting goals to attain each year
- Internal Efforts - SBP is self-administrating
- External Efforts - SBP efforts to promote the program and to identify and assist Small Businesses
- Program Review - A semi-annual review/assessment of the SBP accomplishments and success against goals
These interdependent components support and enhance each other, resulting in a robust program that ensures success of the Small Business Program.
Your involvement in Trimble's Small Business Program can provide significant benefits to your bottom line. As a small business supplier, you can gain:
- Increased revenue
- Business advice
- Technical assistance
- Cross-divisional service opportunities
- Tools/equipment loan program
- Progress payments where appropriate
- Trade fairs/seminars opportunities
- Enhanced credibility with Trimble affiliation
- And much more
Trimble has successfully engaged mentoring activities with several companies. These mentoring efforts have created good business strategy and offered excellent results for supplier and Trimble.
Support and guidance given to Accurate Springs (Small Disadvantaged Business) resulted in them getting their Small Disadvantaged Business Certification.
Guidance on Quality, Order Management and Shop Floor Layout was given to Raymath, (Small Business) which resulted in making them more competitive and one of Trimble's best vendors.
Assistance in developing specifications, critiquing implementation, test plans, and interviewing planner and material controllers was given to Millat Industries (Small Business) giving them a successful implementation of a MRP System.
Our goal is to make it easy to do business with Trimble.
If you would like to be officially recognized as a Small Business and are interested in conducting business with Trimble, please:
- Fill out and submit the "SB Supplier Profile Form" below:
Small Business Supplier Profile Form
- You will receive an electronic acknowledgement, providing you with the name(s) of the buyer(s) for which there is a commodity match.
- The Trimble buyer(s) will also be notified of the commodity match with your company information
Trimble's Small Business Team which is managed by the Small Business Program Manager, comprised by Buyers, Commodity Mangers, IT Specialists, Process Manager, Training, Controllers, a SB Coordinator, and Senior Management.
You can reach the Small Business Program via phone, email or mail.
Trade Compliance Officer
Phone: (408) 481-7029
Business Compliance Analyst/SB Coordinator
Phone: (408 481-7830
Small Business Program
935 Stewart Drive
Sunnyvale, CA 94085
Events: Activities, Tradeshows & Conferences
Trimble is always seeking to identify new small businesses to join our team of suppliers. One of the ways that we locate new businesses is by participating in Outreach events that can provide exposure to a wide range of suppliers. Trimble also conducts their own SB Networking Events annually at both Trimble's Sunnyvale and Dayton sites. This is an excellent time when small businesses can meet and talk with buyers, commodity managers and engineers.
Trimble is supported by a number of external supplier diversity advocacy organizations, councils, agencies, groups and publications that are listed below for your reference. Links to these sites can supply you with information on diverse supplier lists, business opportunities, access to capital, diversity happenings, workshops and upcoming events.
Disclaimer: The links on this web page are provided for convenience and reference only and do not constitute an endorsement by Trimble. Trimble has no control over these links and is not responsible for any content, solicitation or graphics contained on the noted web sites.
For Existing Suppliers