A SCALABLE SOLUTION FOR GROWTH AND FLEXIBILITY
The Trimble 5800 is an ideal solution for the surveyor that needs a simple, straightforward GPS solution that performs under the most rigorous conditions. With flexible options for system configuration and upgradability, the Trimble 5800 is a smart long-term investment.
Designed to bring the Trimble experience to more customers than ever before, the new Trimble 5800 receiver provides scalability options to meet a variety of needs and to grow with your business:
- Start with an efficient L1 receiver as a base or a rover
- Upgrade to L1/L2 dual frequency to initialize surveys faster
- Purchase or upgrade to the full solution - L1/L2, RTK to maximize productivity and eliminate the need for post-processing
Trimble 5800 GPS Receiver:
- Scalable and upgradeable
- Years of proven performance in the field
- Cable-free for simple operation
- Configurable as rover or base station
- Flexible field control options
Which controller best fits your needs?
For simplified workflows, the new Trimble 5800 can be paired with a Trimble Recon for streamlined data collection. Combined with the Trimble TSC2 controller, the solution offers increased flexibility for all surveying needs, securing your investment as your business grows. The Trimble TSC2 also controls nearly all other Trimble sensors including the Trimble S6 Total Station and Trimble R8 GNSS Receiver.
Cable Free Convenience
As a rover, the integrated Trimble 5800 GPS receiver combines a dual-frequency GPS receiver, antenna, UHF radio, and power source into a single compact unit. With Bluetooth wireless technology built in, cables are a thing of the past.
The power and performance of your Trimble 5800 GPS Receiver can be easily augmented as the needs of your business grow.