Continuous Operating Reference Station
The Trimble 5700 CORS (Continuously Operating Reference Station) System provides reference station data for postprocessed surveys, real-time surveying, geodetic work and GIS applications.
The 5700 CORS consists of an extremely rugged 5700 high-performance GPS and WAAS/EGNOS receiver and Trimble GPSBase™ software. Choose the antenna option that best suits your needs: a Zephyr™ Geodetic antenna with Trimble Stealth™ Ground Plane or a Trimble Choke Ring antenna.
The 5700 CORS system is designed for easy installation and operation. It offers the following features:
- Fully sealed, magnesium alloy housing offers IPX7 water resistance. It is 100% humidity proof, buoyant in water, and waterproof for total submersion in water to a depth of 1 m (3.3 ft).
- Client-Server architecture supports connection to an unlimited number of remote sites.
- The proven Trimble Maxwell GPS chip enables wideband observations for uncorrelated observables and high-frequency sampling. Carrier phase and pseudorange measurement bandwidth is 1 Hz or greater.
- Receiver power consumption is a low 2.5 W.
- WAAS/EGNOS tracking for real time differential positioning.
- Optional internal compact flash storage on the receiver - more than 3400 hours of continuous L1 + L2 data at 15 secs with 6 satellites typical with 128 MB CF Card.
- Simultaneous logging of many different file types and combinations, including files of the same type at different logging intervals.
- Update receiver firmware remotely over a modem line
- Logging and streaming of meteorological date
- 2 external power ports, 3 serial ports, 1 USB port