The Trimble TX8 delivers the power and flexibility to tackle even the most demanding projects. Designed for performance the Trimble TX8 enables you to complete 3D laser scanning projects faster than ever.
- 1 million points per second with no compromise on scan quality or range
- Typical high density scan time of only 3 minutes
- Integrated HDR camera to colorize scans
- Easy to use onboard interface with no complex parameters
- Integrated WLAN for remote operation from any mobile device
- Robust design with IP 54 rating for demanding environments
- Upgradeable from 120m standard to 340 meter extended range
Data from the Trimble TX8 loads directly into Trimble RealWorks and Trimble Scan Explorer software for automatic scan colorization and registration. Produce powerful deliverables or export data to CAD software.
The Trimble TX8 offers the best value on the market with high end performance for range, accuracy, speed and versatility. Pair with RealWorks for a complete field to finish scanning solution.
The Trimble TX8 is designed for a broad array of uses and environments. Typical applications include:
- Civil engineering
- Plant and industrial measurement
- Mining and quarries
- Urban areas
- Preservation and restoration
- Building and commercial construction
- Deformation monitoring
- Quality control
- Public safety and forensics
The Trimble TX8 streamlines work in the office as well. The scanner's clean, low-noise data reduces processing time. That data loads directly into Trimble RealWorks® software and Trimble Scan Explorer, enabling project collaboration via Internet Explorer. The Trimble TX8 paired with RealWorks also provides efficient data flow into popluar CAD programs, Trimble EdgeWise and SkechUp® for point cloud modeling.
Documents and Downloads
Click here to download the latest files available.