The Trimble® TX5 3D laser scanner is a revolutionary and highly versatile 3D scanning solution for a broad variety of scanning applications. The compact and lightweight design provides unmatched mobility at the job site, increasing field productivity. The intuitive and easy to use onboard interface allows new users to quickly get up to speed.
- Versatile and cost-effective
- Compact and portable
- Integrated color camera for creating photorealistic scenes
- Intuitive touch screen interface ideal for new users
The Trimble TX5 is a revolutionary versatile scanning solution applicable to a broad array of applications.
- Surveying: Capture high resolution data for topographical maps, generating 2D and 3D CAD views, measure distances, areas, and volumes.
- Building Information Modeling - BIM: Efficiently capture As-built and As-Is conditions for MEP or Structures contractors working on virtual design and construction (BIM) projects.
- Industrial Facilities: Capture accurate as-built documentation of a facility for redesign and revamp projects or for updating existing plant documentation in 3D.
- Inspection/Reverse Engineering: Extract measurements and create 3D models when there is no existing CAD data available. Perform detailed inspections and comparisons to existing models, surfaces and point clouds.
- Tunneling: Capture tunnel profiles and centerlines for comparison with design, measuring undercut/overcut and volumes of extracted materials.
- Crime Scene & Forensic: Quickly and thoroughly document accident and crime scenes including color for real world visualization.
Documents and Downloads
Click here to download the latest files available.